7 Days To Die Fridge Bottom

Revolution tv show map. Originally posted by:Because the devs don't care, like the hacking problem.well, technically. This statement IS backed up, and there's empiracle evidence to prove it:#1 The 'elevator glitch' where you suddenly rise to the surface, no matter how deep underground you are.#2 The continued and worsening lag spikes in single player.#3 The continuing forge and camfire glitch, which has now expanded to the regualr crafting window as well.#4 The spawning glitch, where animals and zombies spawn in walls, trees, and under ground.#5 The rendering bug, where adjoining blocks bleed across eachother.#6 The other spawning bug, where dogs and other zombies spawn on top of you. I just had a dog do that, and I didn't move. He stood on my head and growled LOL#7 The memory leak. I still have games that eat up all 16GB of RAM.

Usually fixed by just deleting the game and starting a new one.I could go on. But I think I've made my point.

All of the above glitches and bugs have been in the game for MONTHS.I realize 7 Days to Die is a huge game, and has a lot of issues and additions to handle. So I will not agree that they are totally ignoring these problems, I am merely saying they have ignored them SO FAR. Adding new things before fixing these game breakers is just irresponsible. Adding new things is supposed to happen in BETA, not ALPHA. Originally posted by:Not one thing backs this up just a wild acusation.well, technically. This statement IS backed up, and there's empiracle evidence to prove it:#1 The 'elevator glitch' where you suddenly rise to the surface, no matter how deep underground you are.#2 The continued and worsening lag spikes in single player.#3 The continuing forge and camfire glitch, which has now expanded to the regualr crafting window as well.#4 The spawning glitch, where animals and zombies spawn in walls, trees, and under ground.#5 The rendering bug, where adjoining blocks bleed across eachother.#6 The other spawning bug, where dogs and other zombies spawn on top of you.

I just had a dog do that, and I didn't move. He stood on my head and growled LOL#7 The memory leak. I still have games that eat up all 16GB of RAM. Usually fixed by just deleting the game and starting a new one.I could go on. But I think I've made my point.

Freezer

All of the above glitches and bugs have been in the game for MONTHS.I realize 7 Days to Die is a huge game, and has a lot of issues and additions to handle. So I will not agree that they are totally ignoring these problems, I am merely saying they have ignored them SO FAR. Adding new things before fixing these game breakers is just irresponsible.

Adding new things is supposed to happen in BETA, not ALPHA.As much as you have listed all this, ive plaed single player only. And ive had none of those. #2 Happens to me because of too many zombies/too many crafting areas/♥♥♥♥♥♥computer. I have a feeling not all of it is on the games end but the gltiches seem to be fairly random and uncommon. Originally posted by TOMARSE:Just curious. I'd never built a fridge bottom before and finally got around to it just to find out it can't contain anything.

It's just a useless item. Why is it still in the inventory?well mate here is a solution for you1 )go where the game is locatedAka SteamLibrarySteamAppscommon7 Days To DieDataConfig2) open 'Blocks' in notepadfind fridgebottom - and replace it with this code3) save and enjoy - btw for some reason it started to work on freshly placed fridge bottom4) Cry no more:LCheers. Originally posted by TOMARSE:Just curious. I'd never built a fridge bottom before and finally got around to it just to find out it can't contain anything. It's just a useless item. Why is it still in the inventory?well mate here is a solution for you1 )go where the game is locatedAka SteamLibrarySteamAppscommon7 Days To DieDataConfig2) open 'Blocks' in notepadfind fridgebottom - and replace it with this code3) save and enjoy - btw for some reason it started to work on freshly placed fridge bottom4) Cry no more:LCheers Sure, let's dig around in the game Code to add features that should've been in the game since release, and the work of devs. Not everybody understands and knows how to change complex game code lines.

This can't be a solution forever. Dude you were handed solution to cry problem nearly instantly - if no one wishes to use it its your/his choice and its quite fine by me -ive looked into this out of curiosity and im happy that i could help -btw no one said - that that bottom fridge was supposed to do anything than provide nice looking object - and complex code? - dude dont get me laugh - every one is capable of Ctr+c Ctrl+V in notepad.Btw lets raise the devs for that oportunity that we CAN fix/modd such things on the spot:)btw 2 Mew it looks to me that you wish to pin it on devs as their fault - quite frankly it not - as far as i know there are quite many items/blocks that serve decorative purpose only - and that item was one of them - i do agree that it would be usefull that it also could hold items but thats nor reason to be ♥♥♥♥♥y about it. Originally posted by TOMARSE:Just curious. I'd never built a fridge bottom before and finally got around to it just to find out it can't contain anything. It's just a useless item. Why is it still in the inventory?I think it's because if you want a small Fridge; you make a Fridge Top and use it as a Chest Freezer, wheras if you want a 'full size' Fridge you have to make the bottom separately.

7 Days To Die Sale

Fridge

Like how you can craft Cupboards that can't be used either.It's for decoration. But the point of the OP's post is you can't make a Fridge Top in the default game. Unless you cheat/access the cheat menu to get one. So you're left with a useless deco fridge item without being able to complete it with the Top part.

Something that should maybe not be in the game/craft menu if you can't also acquire the top section.I remember thinking maybe you could smash and grab one of the Tops from a pre-fab house, but you can't - it just deconstructs into scrap metal. The only fridge option is the double-door one that hums, which (last I knew) you could smash-and-grab from houses. Originally posted by:I think it's because if you want a small Fridge; you make a Fridge Top and use it as a Chest Freezer, wheras if you want a 'full size' Fridge you have to make the bottom separately. Like how you can craft Cupboards that can't be used either.It's for decoration. But the point of the OP's post is you can't make a Fridge Top in the default game.

Unless you cheat/access the cheat menu to get one. So you're left with a useless deco fridge item without being able to complete it with the Top part. Something that should maybe not be in the game/craft menu if you can't also acquire the top section.I remember thinking maybe you could smash and grab one of the Tops from a pre-fab house, but you can't - it just deconstructs into scrap metal. The only fridge option is the double-door one that hums, which (last I knew) you could smash-and-grab from houses.Well lets see:L (Few moments of vigorous fingernail biting)1 )go where the game is locatedAka SteamLibrarySteamAppscommon7 Days To DieDataConfig2) open Recipes in notepadgo to the bottom of the filefind the last markerclick above it (so wahtever you paste should be above that marker) and paste3) Save4) Live long and prosper:L (also enjoy top fridge)btw are there any more requests?:D.

Comments are closed.